Military Personnel Flight (MPF)
The Military Personnel Flight provides personnel support to Active Duty members and their families from passports and visas, to assignments and decorations.
- In-processing breifs are held upstairs in the Barbara Allen Confrence room 204 at 10 am or 2 pm (no appoinment needed. Please visit CSS prior to breif and bring sealed envelope from previous base. Official appointment must be in uniform).
- Assignment briefs are help upstairs in room 214 every Wednesday at 7:30 am or 2 pm (no appointment needed).
- Final Out briefs are held every day at 10 am (must have appointment. Official appointment must be in uniform).
- Virtual Out-processing
- Student/Dependent Travel
- Early Return of Dependents
- DEROS Management
- Command Sponsorship
- Promotions (Enlisted/Officer)
- SRB/Assignment Benefits/Entitlements
- Unfavorable Information File (UIFEPR'S/OPRS)
- Awards & Decorations
- SDAP (Special Duty Pay)
- G-Series Orders
- PCS orders amendments (newly arrived member)
- UMPR Management Updates
- PCA/EPR/OPR Duty info
- TDY History
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad(CBRA)
- Social Security Numbers
- Leave Web
- Special Leave Accrual (SLA)
- Intro (Gains / In-processing)
- Ration Cards / Privilege Card
For any inquiries please email the sections org box or call 01638 54 2111
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links provided are consistent with the stated purpose of this DOD Web site.