IN & OUT PROCESSING, GENERAL DELIVERY, USPS MONEY ORDERS, USPS STAMPS, MAILING OUT, PARCEL PICK UP, USPS CLAIMS INFO
To mail out 5 or more packages please call 238 5620 for an appointment.
- Parcel Service Center
- Military/Contractor ID is the only accepted form of ID and must be present for any transaction at the Post Office.
- Have email notification and/or receptacle number ready in order for package pick-up.
- Packages may not be left at counter unattended.
- A special power of attorney is needed to check a members receptacle/pick up packages.
- Customer Service
- Check mail receptacles twice a week.
- Place mail on hold if you will be away 5 days or longer (TDY, leave, etc…).
- We can assign mail receptacles 60 days or less for members arriving.
- Customers must out-process the post office prior to leaving RAF Mildenhall.
- Retirees, maximum weight to receive/send is 16oz.
- Max girth: Priority packages – 108 inches // Standard packages – 130 inches
- Express mail must be accepted prior to 2 pm
- Express covers $100 of insurance (additional insurance may be purchased).
- Priority covers $50 of insurance (additional insurance may be purchased).
- Transit Time: Express-3-5 days guaranteed (must arrive to destination before inquiring about a refund) // First Class/Priority 10-14 days // Standard- 3-6 weeks.
- With the exception of documents, all other mail items will require a customs form.
- Surprise/Kinder Eggs are NOT authorized.
- APO to APO is a free service if you do not include priority/express packaging (labels, tape, etc…).
- Customer Service
- You must be on the signed 4332 form or have a signed/approved 285 card in order to pick-up/drop-off official mail.
- Hours of operation: 9 am - 2 pm, closed Saturday and Sunday.
- Passport run will be accomplished Mon, Wed & Fri (passports must be received by 1 pm).